G.I off to the U.K

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did he get his payout from Souths though...or just a job at Souths to allow him to still get his money?

Thank **** Greenburg has gone.

This sort of stuff that he signed off for the select few teams is the reason fans loathed him, not because of financial waste at Head Office.

Well... what could possibly go wrong?

He'd better be careful if he wants to do the goanna after scoring tries over there. The UK in-goals and very, very narrow!

My computer does not recognise the word 'goanna' - weird!

If a player is medicly retired from the game, just like poor behaviour the other comp should also apply the ban. This is absolute bull****. Its ****ing cheating .

Its about time members of clubs took a class action against the admin, of the sport . Im sure there is an avenue there somewhere . The clubs are held but the short and curlys. The fans need some type of action as members and paying customers and the fabrication of an even playing field .

How long till he's got to medically retire again? I'd give it two weeks....

"Greg Inglis, one of rugby league's most decorated players, has announced his immediate retirement from the game after a string of injuries and other off-field battles.
In recent times, the 32-year-old's body has struggled to keep up with the rigours of being a professional athlete.

Inglis missed most of the 2017 season after rupturing the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his knee just eight minutes into the opening round, before he played on for almost another hour.

His 2018 season was also plagued by a shoulder injury which he had, up until now, managed with painkilling injections.

Recently, South Sydney coach Wayne Bennett banned Inglis from using the painkillers out of fear of the long-term damage he was doing to his shoulder and his health.

"My body hasn't given up on me but I think it is time for me and the right decision for myself and now I can get to go back and just enjoy life, be around Redfern here, be around the club," Inglis said.
Rabbitohs coach Wayne Bennett said he was "really pleased" for Inglis.

"It's the hardest part, I think, of a footballer's life, is to get to that point, to know when your time is up," he said.

"When you don't have the passion for it that you need for it, and sometimes, we do play a year too long, stay a year too long.

"But in Greg's case, that's not going to happen."

Did he get his payout from Souths though...or just a job at Souths to allow him to still get his money?
I think he had two remaining seasons when he retired early last year, the NRL accepted his bull$hit story and gave Souths salary cap relief because he didn't want to be paid out, so Souths employed him long term in lieu of his contract, as usual one rule for the darlings of the NRL, and another for Manly.
I suppose it helps if you have Slimeberg in your corner

I think he had two remaining seasons when he retired early last year, the NRL accepted his bull$hit story and gave Souths salary cap relief because he didn't want to be paid out, so Souths employed him long term in lieu of his contract, as usual one rule for the darlings of the NRL, and another for Manly.
I suppose it helps if you have Slimeberg in your corner
Absolutely f***ing disgusting that this is allowed to happen... it's authorised cheating...

But who the hell is thinking of the kiddies .... all you smarties having a go at Inglis .... but he is not the issue .... who is thinking of Lattrell ... he joined the bunnies so that he could be mentored by Inglis .... and what will happen to players like Roberts and Walker without Greg's wisdom and sage advice ....

I fear for poor Lattrell, Cody and James without their cultural leader and role model ... who knows what trouble they will get into ...

Let's just wait and see what the NRL do about this...... and wait......... and wait ........ and wait ....... and wait ........

The Warrington Wolves confirmed on Tuesday that the Australian great will be coming out of retirement to join them for the 2021 season, having originally hung up his boots in April last year.
Sky Sports rugby league expert Carney hailed the signing as a boost to both his former club and Super League, drawing comparisons to when Warrington brought in another Australian star, Andrew Johns, on a short-term deal in 2005.

Inglis has a drug problem?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4