• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...n-boyd-cordner-nrl/1pydw23cfda401jgk5cky8nszf

it's hard not to be proud of this guy... what an effort in origin, calling for the ball like that and putting teddy into a gap creating a try. The try saving tackle and hard runs he made just prove what the article states. what a player and he is very well respected amongst his peers. Bravo Jake future manly captain and NSW..
bring on the sharks

Attachments

• cb43922188a880f96d3522b6f0aad59b.jpeg
    cb43922188a880f96d3522b6f0aad59b.jpeg
    36.5 KB · Views: 13
Jake has everything.
He has ticked so many boxes in such a short career.
Ability.
Toughness.
Durability.
Respect at all levels.
I didn't see our 1st international, Roy Bull play ( thankfully or I'd be older than I am ) but I would imagine that the joy that supporters take in seeing Jake achieve what he has and will become would be similar.
There is just something about all these boys that we take pride in that exceeds footballing ability.
I'm sure our past greats would look down with great pride.

Jake has everything.
Ability.
Toughness.
Durability.
Respect at all levels.
I didn't see our 1st international, Roy Bull play ( thankfully or I'd be older than I am ) but I would imagine that the joy that supporters take in seeing Jake achieve what he has and will become would be similar.
There is just something about all these boys that we take pride in that exceeds footballing ability.

I baulked during the Origin telecast the other night when Fatty said Jake would become Manly's greatest backrower (as Beaver is my hero) but I think he might well be right!

Giggle*Jake and the Fatman* (sorry old dad tv joke there)

Jake has everything.
Ability.
Toughness.
Durability.
Respect at all levels.

And the great man Roy was also a gentleman. A trait it seems many of the truly great share.

I baulked during the Origin telecast the other night when Fatty said Jake would become Manly's greatest backrower (as Beaver is my hero) but I think he might well be right!

Giggle*Jake and the Fatman* (sorry old dad tv joke there)
Yeah the bloke has me thinking that way too and fatty is no poor judge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6