Future NRL players

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
A few commentators have said we might not recruit heavily because have enough good players coming through the ranks. I'm not so sure we do, or at least in time for 2018.

Who are the top 10 potential Manly first-graders from lower grades?

For mine:

1. Hastings
2. Parker
3. Bainbridge?
4. Paseka
5. Tom Wright
6. Luke Poselli
7. Jesse Martin
8. Jamil Hopoate
9. Tevita Funa
10. Manese Fainu

Didn't count Harold Matts squad because they are years away from NRL.

I would probably only add Schuster,Amone,Tanginoa and the addition of Sipley to those guys.I think there will be more movement of players coming in.The first 3 have not been resigned I think...

1 Ben Trbojevic
2 Albert Hopoate
3 Josh Schuster
4 Jamil Hopoate
5 Tanelia Paseka
6 Tom Wright
7 Brad Parker
8 Jade Anderson
9 Manese Fainu
10 Cade Cust

Too much egg on faces not to give Tom Wright a chance at some stage.

Jamil will play if the NRL clears him as well.
Wright isnt even performing in u20s let alone first grade. He was overhyped from when we first signed him and has only disappointed since

Wright isnt even performing in u20s let alone first grade. He was overhyped from when we first signed him and has only disappointed since
Mate he makes mistakes but he has been far from poor in 20s, mid season he was being called the form 6 of the 20s.

Mate he makes mistakes but he has been far from poor in 20s, mid season he was being called the form 6 of the 20s.
form 6 isnt gonna cut it. Usually only one player from a good holden cup team will crack first grade, maybe 2. Have a look at our 2015 holden cup team that came runners up. Only turbo managed to crack and remain in first grade. Only 1 player from a runners up team, as for our current team, their coming sixth. Tom Wright wont crack first grade, he isnt even our top 3 best in our holden cup team

"form 6 isn't going to cut it"

Well lets get in out of form 6 in that roll so we can cut it

I reckon Paseka is the pick of the bunch.
Hastings and Parker already first grade standard in my opinion. (If picked in their ideal positions).

Meanwhile

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...t/news-story/8faddba0e081cf5e99ea40c5f850ee4f
THE Roosters have won the race to the signature of the hottest schoolboy rugby talent in New Zealand.
His name is AJ Kepaoa, a centre from Sacred Heart College in Auckland, the same school responsible for producing the likes of Solomone Kata and Tongan Thor.

Clubs from both codes were chasing the youngster with the Warriors, Cowboys, Blues and Chiefs all making a play.

He’s signed with the Bondi boys until the end of 2020 but it’s not just the Roosters with an eye for talent.

Melbourne are also a step ahead of the game.

Sure, they re-signed gun spine members Brandon Smith, Brodie Croft and Jahrome Hughes as part of their plan for life after the ‘big three’ but their planning runs deeper.

BLOG WITH NATHAN RYAN ABOUT THE LATEST PLAYER MOVEMENTS BELOW FROM MIDDAY!

It was a signing which went under the radar but a few months back, the Storm snared the most exciting teenager in the game to a lengthy and lucrative deal.

Tino Fa’asuamaleui will leave Brisbane’s system next season and join the Storm on a $150,000 a year deal.

Two years ago we signed "the best schoolboy rugby player in Australia".
We are still waiting for him to fulfil his potential.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8