Funny/Intelligent Nmaes for our Away supporters area

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
Note: I know we've had this conversation before but it was worth bringing it up again so that we can do something about it.

One of my friends thought that it would be a funny idea to name the area that we go to at away games as something like "The * Stand" (* = enter name here). This pretty much says that wherever we stand, it becomes known as this stand.

I thought this was a pretty good idea as we could piss teams off with this and have a good laugh too.

A couple of examples we came up with were:

- The Gene Ngamu Stand
- The Tony Iro Stand

For Melbourne

- The Forty - Nil Stand

or the best one for Souths games only:

- The ONeill - Carroll Stand (how pissed off would they be at that)

I know that we thought Silvertails and I agree for home games. However, away games I think we can have a little fun and mischief with this. So, we thought we'd get some ideas from the intelligentsia on the Silvertails forum...

One rule, it must be called "The (name) Stand"

Well, not "a stand" but we could call our area at Shark Park "The trophy room".

I don't see how we could piss them off with it though. How would they know of such tomfoolery?

Eels
the 20cent coin stand

Roosters
The what salary cap stand
The Drink drive stand

Oh here is an avatar for you

xfatmx.jpg

For mine you can't go past "The Jye Mullane Stand"

Why not just call it "The Hill" or "The Fortress"

"The Laydown Sally Stand" for the tigers for the dives they take. Could also have this for the Rabbitohs (Sally Robinson who famously went down at the Olympics is Greg Inglis's missus)

"The Plastic Cup only section" for when we play the Titans (Bird)

eagles2win said:
"The Laydown Sally Stand" for the tigers for the dives they take. Could also have this for the Rabbitohs (Sally Robinson who famously went down at the Olympics is Greg Inglis's missus)

"The Plastic Cup only section" for when we play the Titans (Bird)

What about the Paul Briggs Stand after Robbie Farah and the boxer that both take falls :)

Jono said:
What about the Paul Briggs Stand after Robbie Farah and the boxer that both take falls :)

The Molly Dive Stand will do for the Tigers?
for you old bears supporters.........

OK I am organising printing of this banner as we speak. Just designing it etc... then sending to our fufilment lab takes 4-5 days though to fufill not bad for free i guess :/

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2