Funding impasse remains for NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it

WHEN Jamie Lyon sent Manly fans into a frenzy after his premiership-sealing try, Jake Costa seized the moment.

Surrounded by his mates and a sea of maroon and white, the man behind the iconic “Push It Up Manly” banner got on bended knee and proposed to his girlfriend, Kelly Kenton, in Bay 117 at ANZ Stadium.

She said “yes”, ensuring October 2 will be a date the couple never forgets.
While he is yet to pick out a ring, Mr Costa was adamant it would be a ruby to match his team’s colours.
Mr Costa described Sunday evening as a “magical few hours”.
“It is something I have been thinking about for a long time,” he said.
“When Killer (Lyon) went over, it just felt right.
“Having Kelly say ‘yes’ followed by the full time siren was an unbelievable double feeling.”
The couple met five years ago, naturally after a Sea Eagles home game.
“We both headed to Manly Leagues Club for a few drinks on a Friday night,” Miss Kenton said.
“We hit it off and were friends for a year before we got together.”
They plan to get married late next year, in the off-season.
“It wouldn’t be right to miss a game,” Mr Costa joked.
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/news/story/eagles-fanatic-pushed-to-an-act-of-love-by-win/

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4