Fullbacks ranked ... TOM only #4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Didn't see how they arrived at these conclusions ... stats I guess .. can't be effort ... otherwise there 16 NRL fullbacks and 8 NRLW fullbacks plus a couple of Tarsa Gale fullbacks ahead of Lattrell .....

Papenhuyzen is ahead of Tom and he hasn't even played this year ?

336320057_174539895336928_1291389298508126290_n.jpg

Whilst Tom is an absolute game breaker, his game isn't perfect. His height works both for and against him. Add to that the amount of time he hasn't played. If its adjudicated potential I think its a different picture, but he hasn't played enough consistent footy in the 2022 season to keep him at the top and adding a by-line of "When fit" is pretty silly

I bet the QLD State of Origin team don't agree after he tore them a new one a few years ago. Unfortunately he's had injury problems and if he can string a few seasons together without injury you'll quickly see him move up the charts to no.1.

Always a bright side ... maybe it means Tom will cost less next contract?

Dreamin! I know. Put him in the pool room.

Whilst Tom is an absolute game breaker, his game isn't perfect. His height works both for and against him. Add to that the amount of time he hasn't played. If its adjudicated potential I think its a different picture, but he hasn't played enough consistent footy in the 2022 season to keep him at the top and adding a by-line of "When fit" is pretty silly

Turbo and Papenhuyzen have both played the same amount of games since the beginning of 2021 (27). Plus Tom won the 2021 Dally M Medal and Pap hasn't played at all this year. Yet they have him ranked above Tom.

Everyone js entitled but if you want to get **** done you give it to tadesco , tom and lattrell in no particular order given the day.

some great influential players on the list but these guys rock the ages. Tommy and teddy are the class above though by consistency

Do we even know the metrics used to compile the list?
I wouldn’t stress about it too much.
Tommy’s our boy and none of us would swap him for anyone on the list.
When we go deep into the year (hopefully all the way) and he stays on the field for the season, Fox can revise who the best FB in the game is.
Furthermore Tom proved his also one of, if not the best centre in the game during origin, his utility value only is insane, can play anywhere in the backline, halves, would in my opinion also make an awesome edge forward and has proved he could even play up front (calm down, not saying anywhere in the middle is his thing) just sayin is there anything our Tommy can’t do.
Screw Fox and the list it’s got no credibility, that’s self evident.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4