Fullback - MANLY Dream Team 60th birthday celebrations in 2006

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wombat first - daylight second. Ridge was good and shearer was a freak but he will be a reserve because of his versitility

hated sheaerer, never really saw too much of wombat, but by all account amazing, but thought ridge was great, some of the stuff he did, just on the spur of the moment won matches for the us

Graham Eadie did all that for Manly as well Danny and more.The man is a legend and an all round great guy.He was my football hero when i was growing up along with Terry Randall,they were 2 of the main reasons i became a Manly fan and always will be.They drew me to the club i love with a passion beyond compare..Go Wombat.....

After Bozo left he was my all time favourite as well. Good to see he has skipped clear in the voting

When does this poll close? The Bat is in front by the proverbial country mile - and rightly so IMO

Eadie goes down as one of the best three or four fullbacks of all time, with Langlands, Johns and Churchill. Ridge was very good and Stewart has potential (as noted above) but neither is remotely in the class of the Wombat!!

I would have him ahead of Les Johns but he is probably a notch below Changa & Chruchill

I reckon you are spot on Wheel! Mind you Eadies form in the 72/73 Ashes test forced Changa to come back in the Centres rather than at fullback.

I will never forget his form in the 76 and 78 seasons.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4