Fullback for NSW game 2?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon nsw should name inglis in fullback. We name our team first it would confuse them so much they would probably just go with it

Dugan. It's more the style NSW are finding consistency with. My only concern is his defence, physically and/or in directing the front line, is second to both Hayne and Stewart. But the impact from kick-returns is vital to Daley's gameplan.

Pick Dugan....he's playing for a contract at the moment ...he's trying at the moment....Dragons will have to re-sign him for 900k a year and he will be back on the breezers by August before the ink is dry.

WIN/WIN

Michael Gordon - although I'd be happy if Minichiello got picked too. Dugan doesn't deserve it and picking him would esnd a very bad message.

Pick Dugan. The bonding session for Game 2 with him and Blake Ferguson aboard together again would be a riot.

The Indian said:
Pick Dugan....he's playing for a contract at the moment ...he's trying at the moment....Dragons will have to re-sign him for 900k a year and he will be back on the breezers by August before the ink is dry.

WIN/WIN
He has no room for more Tats, especially with all the weight they will add to his body.

If Hayne is unavailable then Dugan is the man.

The message it sends is get fired, pull your **** together and get back into doing your job well.

If you think its too lenient then I hope you are glad Carney missed out

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4