Full Time Early?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I mentioned in another post here that we were on attack 30 out with 6 seconds to go when the hooter went and the ref called time out.

It was mentioned that often the Channel 9 clock is out of sink with the actual game clock and to be honest i dont know how that works.

So i decided to go and take a look at the fox sports recording of the game and they use their own timer. Im assuming its not linked in any way to channel 9.

Not only is the game also called off 5 seconds early on their version, but on closer inspection Ben Cummins is heard to say "ok thats time" and blows his whistle to end the game BEFORE the sound of the siren can be heard. BEFORE!

Put on those tin foil hats fellas Im convinced. With the no offside call from any of the 5000 officials and robbing us of 5-6 seconds on attack 30 out. It all smells a little bit fishy.

susan said:
I have had my tin foil hat on since a certain day in October last year.I wear it with pride.

The club should sell maroon and white tin foil hats.

be a big seller.

We had a 5 sec debt that we owed the NRL from the Panthers game at Brookvale. They decided to cash that in on Saturday, no big deal that's what professionally run sporting administrations do all the time. Unlucky for us that the game was at a "BIG STADIUM" like Allianz, because you can't manipulate the times like that at suburban grounds, too many people standing up and getting in the way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4