Full strength potential

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Uate has been one of our best the last 2 weeks, very dangerous in attack and not too shabby at all defensively. So why would you drop him? Winter stein and Brown in the 2nd row in a full strength side???? Really? Granted Sirro hasn't set the world on fire, particularly last week, but anyone can see he still offers much more than Brown. Are you Trent?

I don't see us being competitive this season for the GF. That's pretty obvious. Uate has been solid, which is why on second thought I would actually drop Taufua. I personally liked what Parker brought last year when given the opportunity. He is a tall speedy winger with loads of potential. Plus he is a junior. I would like to see him given a go as it will build to the future.

As for Brown, I rate him over Sirro based on this year alone. Whilst Brown has been ordinary, Sirro has shown absolutely nothing. Second Row is where we are super weak. We desperately need an upgrade there. Really, it is hard to pick as all options are pretty rubbish.

And no, I'm not nearly good looking enough to be Trent, nor do I have a man crush on Api.

I agree 100% on that. I believe we have at least a Top 8 roster with a number of young blokes who will develop into players of the calibre of our great side coached by Hasler.

Unfortunately for them and us we have a coaching staff that are capable of little more than a wooden spoon.

I am hopeful for the future with a lot of young and hungry talent coming through. The issue is these players will not reach their potential under the current staff. Clear out everyone from Bozo down and bring back people that live and breath the traditional "Manly Way" and we will be back to a powerhouse within 2 years.

Full strength, and everyone ripping in and at the best of their ability - top 4. Also, young players are that - young players.

For years people ripped apart Glenn Stewart, Steve Matai & others.

I don't think Sironen, Perrett, Walker, Lane and the other young guys are too far behind them on the yield curve for experience vs quality at their respective points in the careers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10