Fui, what were you thinking !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
A Sydney woman has admitted extortion after trying to blackmail Parramatta and Kiwis league star Fuifui Moimoi following an alleged sexual encounter last year.

Cristal Baker Lum, of Blacktown, pleaded guilty to three counts of extortion in Parramatta Local Court and was convicted and placed on a 12-month good behaviour bond.
The court heard how she wanted Moimoi and the Eels club to each pay $10,000 for her silence over the encounter.
Court documents showed that Lum saw an opportunity "because of what happened with Matthew Johns". The incident started a week after former Footy Show host Johns was exposed last May for his role in an unrelated group sex scandal.
In covering the court case, Sydney's Daily Telegraph reported today that Lum phoned both Parramatta and Wests Tigers Rugby League Club to make a complaint about the conduct of NRL players Moimoi and his then housemate Taniela Tuiaki.
Lum alleged she had sex with Moimoi, who then asked Tuiaki to join in.She suffered no harm and Tuiaki didn't join the alleged sex session. But she was "upset that people kept walking in and out of the room" while they were having sex.
The alleged incident happened in 2006.

resource.ashx

Surely an NRL player can do better than the pic above !!

I must say that when I saw the article and picture in the morning that most footy players would pay to suppress relationships with a woman like that!!! :) What was he thinking??

Matabele link said:
Where is the photo?  Is it Des' goat?

I don't know whether this is the same one that is being spoken about but after doing a google search on her name, this a picture of the person that came up.

521649-cristal-baker-lum.jpg

Canteen Worker link said:
I must say that when I saw the article and picture in the morning that most footy players would pay to suppress relationships with a woman like that!!! :) What was he thinking??
  You're in fine form tonight aren't you?  Not everyone can be 6 foot, blond, a modern day Adonis. 

Didn't I see her in front of Manly Courthouse, with a brown paper bag with inscriptions on it today?

Oh......wait......

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Don't know where the bloody pic I put there went, was there last night, Cheers Jethro !!

No worries Kiwi.

I had a look at the link (below) of the image that you posted

http://www.vodafoneonetribe.co.nz/forum/resource.ashx?a=1161

but when the image address is typed in the address bar the result comes up with:

"Please do not link directly to this resource. You must have a session in the forum."

I'd be supressing it too, my god would I

beer goggles? mate you would need beer lasik

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8