Fui the serial offender faces 10 weeks suspension

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Parramatta prop Fuifui Moimoi is facing up to 10 weeks on the sidelines for the tackle on Manly forward Brent Kite which saw him sent off on Saturday.

Moimoi has been charged with a grade-three reckless high tackle for the incident during the Eels' 31-18 win and his previous poor record at the NRL judiciary meaning he faces a seven-week ban with an early guilty plea and 10 weeks if he contests and is found guilty.

If he takes the early plea, Moimoi will only play again this season if the ninth-placed Eels make the preliminary final.

The Tongan-born forward missed the Eels' finals charge last year after being banned for nine weeks for a high tackle. It was his second suspension in his debut year after also missing five games for another high shot.

Also charged by the match review committee today were New Zealand Warriors prop Ruben Wiki and Sydney Roosters back Amos Roberts.

Wiki will miss one match with an early guilty plea to his charge of a grade three careless high tackle on Penrith's Joel Clinton, while Roberts is staring at a two-match ban regardless of whether he pleads guilty or contests the charge and loses for a grade one dangerous throw.

If the NRL is fair dinkum they they should give him 20 weeks with his track record and then send him packing to ESL. He is going to break someones neck tackling like he does.

ive spent all day listening to Parra supporters trying to justify what happened.
Ohh , Kite was falling in the tackle and so forth.

Every time i see it it gets worse and worse. At the point of contact Fui's feet were off the ground for christs sake.

I wonder how Parra feel as he was rubbed out for a similar period this time last year. Hes a liability that is for sure.

over at LU there are parra supporter claiming it was nothing, kite fell into it and the arm slipped off the chest and that he wasnt KO'd before he hit the ground.

If he was concious his head would never have jolted to the ground like it did... FUI FUI MEOW MEOW is a grub and will never change

The man's an absolute dope. It's hard to defend him, he doesn't ever learn. Several previous charges and he was even warned to legitimise his tackles before he knocked Kite out.

Those Parra fans trying to justify his charge are absolute fools, they've lost the little credibility and respect they might have had with their dribble.

I take it that last paragraph wasn't a part of the media release?

It should have been.

For a player like Kennedy to say that he thought that Kite had broken his neck confirms how bad it was.

A guy like Moi Moi is extremely strong and would have killed one of us if we had been hit in a tackle like that.

The worst part was the scum fans clapping him when he was sent off. It is amazing what clapping sounds like with 7 fingers on each hand.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2