• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just wondering if anybody has heard or knows where to find out if he was charged over his late and high shot on Enis last night.

The Fox commentators made a few comments about it and it would be handy if he missed a week or so.

not sure but he probably should be...
What did you think of the game UP?
I thought the Eels looked pretty good in patches in the first half- scored a couple of cracking tries and probably should have crossed for a couple more.
Their outside backs are a worry and they looked dangerous when Tahu/ Inu got the ball.
I think they fell away alot in the second half and were lucky to hold on in the end.
Apart from Hindmarsh I don't rate their forwards and I think this is where we will get them on Sunday.
Tim Smith's kicking game was solid from what I saw so I suppose that is something the team will need to watch this week- esp. his cross field kicks which seem to find there mark alot of the time.

Defensively our backs are up with the best in the comp. We have handled most teams when on our game.

Our biggest issue will be to handle them in the first 30 mins with the home crowd baying for Lyon's blood. Should motivate the boys big time as they support Killer.

We don't have a great record at Slime Park and win or loss we are in good shape. A win would separate the the top 2 so far we are guaranteed Number 2.

This is the update from the NRL site about last night's game

"The NRL match review committee are currently seeking additional camera angles from Monday night's Brisbane and Parramatta clash before finalising their round 19 charges."

Hope this means they are looking at Fui's late hit.

I switched off when it was 14 to 0 (well the mrs wanted to watch something else) I could not handle the thought of a big slimey win in any case.

From all accounts they were lucky to beat a very under strength Brisbane side so if we are on we should be ok.

From what I saw we will have to watch Hindmarsh running wide, Moi Moi's offloads and their scoots from dummy half.

Perhaps Monas could spit on Marsh when he runs onto the field and say "Shane says hello"

It would be nice if Fui and Hayne were both suspended for a week.

While Hayne was excused of any wrongdoing by the match review committee, the Ten Network claimed Brisbane halfback Michael Ennis was investigated, and cleared, of taking a dive after a late hit by Eels prop Fuifui Moimoi.

Ennis clutched his head and stayed on the ground after the incident and while the NRL match review committee deemed contact was only to the shoulder, it did not lay a charge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4