From the Vault - February 2004

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
From the Vault - February 2004

If you read the article on the front page you'll see this is another idea that certainly didn't work.

Is such a decision to do this a brain snap by dessie, lack of experience or was he simply not capable of keeping these time bombs in line?

Manlys National Rugby League club's leadership committee 2004 representatives.
Walker - bad selection
Hopoate - bad selection
Steve Menzies - good selection
Chad Randall - mixed selection good and bad, gone.
Michael Monaghan - mixed selection good and bad. 2005 bad

11am is too early for even a bankers lunch mate.
Have you been having a tipple Wheel?

Byso - wheel is probably just getting over last nights drinks.

Lets see... 2 players from that list left. 1 im not so sure will be around very long.

Three years on from the NE the leadership structure needs to change in the club. The whingeing captain needs to shut up and help instill composure rather than excuses. We need a united on-field front and some solid players who will set the right tone and example for the younger players. Not to turn Manly in a choir camp but to get the young ones thinking about discipline and personal lives in shape. Bottom line is that players whose lives are in order perform consistently on the field (generalisation!).

Mind you that article was simply another of our media manager's talk Manly up and get some attention efforts in my opinion. Who in their right mind would appoint Hoppa and A. Walker as off field leaders with their records???

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6