From the mouths of wankers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
I dunno how many of you saw the thread on MSE about the kennedy thread on the Parra forum??

Here are some quotes from those dickheads from the west...

"kennedy is a cat when the going gets tough hes no where to be seen"

"I don't like him either. I can't remember why, but he did something to someone somewhere, and I wont forget it!"

And some idiot gave 10 players that are better than BK

1. Bailey
2. Hindy
3. Morro
5. Fitzgibbon
6. Fui
7. Webke
8. Southern
9. Wiki
10. Price

Out of these maybe webcke, hindmarsh and bailey can be mentioned in the same breathe as BK!!

I swear i saw more than one bloke mention fui fui moi moi in the same sentence as BK.. then i realised it must have been a joke... Thankfully not all of them are watching through blue and gold glasses and some of the could give the great man some credit

I can't get excited by what the ignorant say on other forums. It was the same as the Dog fans the week before saying how their pack was going to smash our lot and look what happened.

im training a guy the moment who is a Parra supporter. He has to sit next to me all week.HAHAHA
He logged onto parra site and there are people calling for Widders to be sacked as he is crap and offers little to the team. Obviously they have no idea , cause id have Widders as a bench player in my team. So anything they say about the great BK means S%$T to me .

im training a guy the moment who is a Parra supporter. He has to sit next to me all week.HAHAHA
He logged onto parra site and there are people calling for Widders to be sacked as he is crap and offers little to the team. Obviously they have no idea , cause id have Widders as a bench player in my team. So anything they say about the great BK means S%$T to me .

Drop Widders....what are they on out there- he was good on Sunday and offerred them a hell of alot more than Morrison who I think is extremely one dimensional/ predictable!
They didn't play that bad - if they want to lay blame they need look no further than their fullback Wadey boy....thanks for all the possession mate!

surely their worst player was cayless!!

I am putting my neck out there by naming him worst player because i haven't seen any of their stats nor really care... but i don't even remember the bloke playing!!

And they knock our captain?? :stupid:

jesus widders goes close to man of the match every time they play against us, i hold my breath everytime he gets the ball, how often does he make a bust!

any idiot who knocks kennedy and says he goes missing is a moron

Lets talk about Michael vella, talk about a bloke who goes missing lol everytime we lost a state game he was in the side i reckon, although you would not know it. Lets talk overated there!

and yes i would also like to give Wade McKinnon special mention, thanks m,ate you where a great help lol

surely their worst player was cayless!!

I am putting my neck out there by naming him worst player because i haven't seen any of their stats nor really care... but i don't even remember the bloke playing!!

And they knock our captain?? :stupid:

The only time I heard the name Cayless was when they said " The side is captained by Cayless" then nothing all game. I know we bag certain players on here but most of time theres merit in it, bagging Widders after he almost stole the show late in the second half is ridiculus and shows their mentality.

jesus widders goes close to man of the match every time they play against us, i hold my breath everytime he gets the ball, how often does he make a bust!

any idiot who knocks kennedy and says he goes missing is a moron

Lets talk about Michael vella, talk about a bloke who goes missing lol everytime we lost a state game he was in the side i reckon, although you would not know it. Lets talk overated there!

and yes i would also like to give Wade McKinnon special mention, thanks m,ate you where a great help lol

Michael Vella is ****e...I like his nickname though...Tranny- why is he called Tranny- becasue he runs like transvestite...
It's probably a bit hard to be a top line footballer when your ending up in day clubs most weekends bouncing off the walls!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6