From The Book of Observations

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Had a few bevvies during the 9 telecast last Sunday & I just double checked what I saw late in the game.

Our very own Beaver giving Hindmarsh some niggle on 2 occassions. I saw this as payback for a piece of play earlier in the game when Hindmarsh choked BK1 in tackle and I reckon Beaver took exception to it.

This is classic stuff so if you have a chance to look at a video tape of the game go to :

a) 69.01 minute: Beaver & BK1 take Hindmarsh in the first tackle out from the Eels line. As Hindmarsh hits the ground you can see Beaver grabs hold of his ear and twist it back & forth while having a little chat with him. Obviously letting him know what poor judgement he had used earlier.

b) just 2 mintes later with the clock at 71.12 Beaver again takes Hindmarsh in a tackle & same thing. The ear twisted and shaken., with Beaver getting right in his ear, so to speak.

I think Hindmarsh is a solid no nonsense sort of player but i thought he seemed rattled on Sunday and played the game like a CAT. So great stuff Beaver, youve made my week. :clap: :clap:

The irony of it all is that they could even be room-mates this week in the Aussie team and will be best mates. All is fair in love and war. Not usually Beaver's go - but it says that this Manly side could be meaning business.

the way i saw it was that they were already mates before the game and he was just muckin around with him..

No takers??

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6