From nrl.com

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Wow - this is telling.........

In terms of total metres from hit-ups thus far this season the Bulldogs are ranked No.1 in the competition with a total of 9007 metres while the Sea Eagles – who sit just two points behind Canterbury on the competition table – are last with a total of 5420 hit-up metres.

No matter how classy our backline is, with no go forward in the forwards we are going to have games like Sunday again this year.
Seems like the Horos, Starlings of the world are not doing their jobs.

Scary - had no idea it was this bad.

What can be done?

NYEagle

I find this stat telling but a little mis leading. Manly s style of play does not give the pigs enough time with the ball. We go wide too often, too early and too our detriment. I would like to see a stat of how many tackles the dogs used in going forward compared to manly. We have also been diabolical with possession this year not allowing ourselves as many tackles with the ball.

NYEagle said:
Wow - this is telling.........

In terms of total metres from hit-ups thus far this season the Bulldogs are ranked No.1 in the competition with a total of 9007 metres while the Sea Eagles – who sit just two points behind Canterbury on the competition table – are last with a total of 5420 hit-up metres.

No matter how classy our backline is, with no go forward in the forwards we are going to have games like Sunday again this year.
Seems like the Horos, Starlings of the world are not doing their jobs.

Scary - had no idea it was this bad.

What can be done?

NYEagle

I am sure someone on here will use some creative 'spin' and tell us all what a positive stat it is.

Simple, Manly don't waste energy barging but win games with plays from clever positional kicks :sleepy:

ie. Sid could have run 45 meters or punted a 45 meter field goal :angel:

Yesterday we tried to run the ball out instead :s
It didn't work,so lets go back to Plan A :idea:

Brains vs Brawn :)

eaglebuzz said:
The positive is that even with a stat that bad we've only lost 4 games, and two of those we should have won.

We should have lost 3 other games as well.

We should have a big kicking game against the dogs and keep turning them around with long kicks and tire the big mother f****rs out . We can make more meters with a big kicking game .

Interestingly with all that yards the dogs have scored 5 more points than us

granted we have conceded 50 more points but it is not the be all and end all...but do not let that stop another doom and gloom thread from being created

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6