From Legue unlimited front page

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

kt56

It must be one of the world's hardest occupations to pick winners at the moment, and I'm not just saying that because I'm sitting on a very shabby 13 from a possible 21 so far.

After three rounds of cracking football we find ourselves with a very strange looking premiership table. Many thought the Sea Eagles would improve, but to be leading at this stage was probably out of the question, likewise with the Raiders who are in second place. The Sharks and the Tigers are probably higher than most would have imagined as well, and the Bulldogs in ninth place look to be struggling a little. Then there are the Dragons, 3rd placed in the pre-season betting market, who find themselves firmly anchored to the bottom of the ladder.

Preview of games for round...and then

The Sea Eagles are up against the bye this week and will retain their position atop the ladder. What a great start to the year for them and I hope they continue to surprise the competition

How good is that.
I know its early in the season, but Im excited!!

It sure beats this time last year where we'd been shellacked by the Rorters and then gifted the Sharks a game.

And we were about to be kept to blot by the Warriors and hand them their first win of the season!

With games atfer the bye coming up at home against the Raiders and Souths we good be hanging around the top for a while longer yet

yep

With 3 eggs and the way we have played there is a decent possibility of chickens hatching to keep up up near the pointy end

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4