Frigging Commentators

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

SeaEagle21

Bencher
Premium Member
But yes Corey well apart from his Bronco bias he’s just plain dumb with a capital D.

During the Parra game, when we lost, they showed during half time a clip of him when Pritchard went over for a try. He looked as happy and excited (fist pump, smiles etc) as i did when Tommo crossed for his second last night.

Can’t stand the sight of him.

Ned

Bencher
In the post match interview Darius said something to the effec of "we've had good wind the last couple of weeks" hahaha he considers that debacle against the dogs when they only won thanks to the refs a 'goo' win.

And also add in the commentators slagging off the surface at brookie and coming up with every excuse in the book for divots the size of a dinner plate coming up all over the place at suncorp, and I didn't hear that blamed for ANY of the injuries incurred last night!!

Gee does it seem like there's an agenda against us.
hmmm.gif

Class of 96

Bencher
Was at the pub with no sound in the first half. They whacked up the sound in the 2nd and I heard one of the commentators say there is no better attacking sight in the league than Manly when they click, so that was a nice wrap. No idea who said it.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Brandy and Ennis the best commentators. They know their stuff. The rest are dribblers. Haven't listened to nein rubvish all year it's been so much better.

Brandy has to be the most unbiased of the lot. More often than not he gives Manly a fair go or credit. He will cause BS if he see's it regardless of the team.

Glad that game wasnt on Nein, otherwise I would have had to listen on mute, cause Wally Lewis's dribble is the worst (or on par with Tallis).

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
14 8 6 60 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
13 7 6 -55 18