Fridge Wanted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
Anyone who lives up in QLD got a fridge they want to sell??

I'm moving out next thursday and am trying to get hold of either a beer fridge or an inside fridge cheap.

If you know of anyone or anything just let us know.. i don't mind driving to pick it up if it's the right price.

Moving to Everton Park.

It's all happened very quickly.... I was hoping to move out at the end of this year once I had paid off a few debts.. but the oldies have gotten sick of living here and put the house up for sale... we thought we'd be sweet and have a couple of months still to pay off debts and get some furniture together but the first people that looked at it bought it and in total we've had 3 weeks to find a place and get out basically... I could have gone with the oldies but they are going to Bribie Island and the joint is dead boring and full of pensioners so I took off my own way and have found a place at everton park... finalising everything tonight.

I have all the furniture I need i'm just after a fridge for the kitchen and I'm right.

moving out for the first time hey?

Mate if you were in NSW I would be able to help you out. Otherwise ebay is your friend.

If you can hang on a bit longer there is a new auction site coming out soon where you can pick up things very cheaply

Youcan have mine for nothing Nutz, only three years old.

Bastard won't keep anything cold anymore, but you can have it!

hahaha.. probably no use to me, nodd... I kinda need stuff cold.

Yeah, I am on ebay.. it looks like the way to go.

I'm having a look at one this afternoon.. see how it goes.

Should have gone to Bribie Nutz. Bongaree bowls club goes off on a friday night :drunk: :sleep:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4