Friday Night's Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Friday Night's Attendance vs Knights

• 15,000 +

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 10,000 - 14,999

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • 5,000 - 9,999

Votes: 33 55.0%
  • 4,000 - 4,999

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • 0 - 3,999

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Manly play in the dreaded, crowd killing 5:30PM Friday night slot this week against the Newcastle Knights.

Last season (Rd.14) against the Knights at 6PM on a Friday night was played in wet and miserable conditions and attracted an official attendance of just 4,189.....and if you ask those that were there that figure was fudged a bit.

Considering the current state of things with the team seemingly divided, disinterested and in a severe form slump, plus all the other crap that has been going on.....will we actually get even that many people to Brookvale on Friday night? Even if the weather is more than favourable.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but I have a sinking feeling that after the way we have played in the past 3 weeks, we are going to get a very low attendance figure on Friday night. I just hope for those that do attend that win, lose or draw the team actually shows some heart.

Any takers on what the attendance will be?

Manly play in the dreaded, crowd killing 5:30PM Friday night slot this week against the Newcastle Knights.

Last season (Rd.14) against the Knights at 6PM on a Friday night was played in wet and miserable conditions and attracted an official attendance of just 4,189.....and if you ask those that were there that figure was fudged a bit.

Considering the current state of things with the team seemingly divided, disinterested and in a severe form slump, plus all the other crap that has been going on.....will we actually get even that many people to Brookvale on Friday night? Even if the weather is more than favourable.

I don't want to sound like a pessimist, but I have a sinking feeling that after the way we have played in the past 3 weeks, we are going to get a very low attendance figure on Friday night. I just hope for those that do attend that win, lose or draw the team actually shows some heart.

Any takers on what the attendance will be?
Looks like weather will be rubbish too so I'd say quite klow but if it was a Souths or Dogs home game would be reported as a "brave" ~12,000

That’ll send a message won’t it!!

And just imagine the media next week after that!!

Love to see it full but it’s an impossible time zone for every club bar perhaps Brisbane where you can walk from the city to Suncorp in about 15 minutes!

Lucky me. I'll be in Bali, and I won't be seeking out a TV set.
Checking the end result will be the extent of my involvement. Very sad to think that I've become a Righteous Brother and "Lost that Lovin' feeling..."

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8