Friday night news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A few reflections:

Bubba Kennedy (37, ex Balmain) scored 4 tries in the curtain raiser as Western thrashed Monaro 50-12. His people sitting with us on the hill enjoyed it immensely.

The City vs Country game was a farce. It was quite obviously played at 3/4 pace and there was clearly a gentleman's agreement to go easy on each other. We were right on the sideline an the lack of intensity was obvious. Frankly, I don't know why they bother - A Premier League side could have won on the night given the intensity levels shown.

Being close to the sideline allowed quite a bit of sledging until security warned us off. Some highlights:

Anasta - over rated, "what have you done tonight pretty boy?" No wonder the Roosers are **** this year.

McDougall - Head Stomper.

Chris Hicks: "How was Miss Universe?"

King - Princess over and over and over.

Cheerleaders - "Aren't you cold?" "Aren't you embarrased?" "More silicon than Bondi Beach"

Kite - "Run the ball at King"

Living 2km from the airport we heard the Manly jet take off in the late evening. Good to see the club taking every step to look after the players, regardless of the cost. :clap: :clap:

Our ubiquitous forwards coach enjoyed some of our product at around 10:30 pm. Regardless of how healthy the product is, a large pizza for one man is far too many calories, especially that late at night (though I doubt any of it will be remembered if you get my drift). :cop:

A few reflections:

Bubba Kennedy (37, ex Balmain) scored 4 tries in the curtain raiser as Western thrashed Monaro 50-12. His people sitting with us on the hill enjoyed it immensely.

The City vs Country game was a farce. It was quite obviously played at 3/4 pace and there was clearly a gentleman's agreement to go easy on each other. We were right on the sideline an the lack of intensity was obvious. Frankly, I don't know why they bother - A Premier League side could have won on the night given the intensity levels shown.

Being close to the sideline allowed quite a bit of sledging until security warned us off. Some highlights:

Anasta - over rated, \"what have you done tonight pretty boy?\" No wonder the Roosers are **** this year.

McDougall - Head Stomper.

Chris Hicks: \"How was Miss Universe?\"

King - Princess over and over and over.

Cheerleaders - \"Aren't you cold?\" \"Aren't you embarrased?\" \"More silicon than Bondi Beach\"

Kite - \"Run the ball at King\"

Living 2km from the airport we heard the Manly jet take off in the late evening. Good to see the club taking every step to look after the players, regardless of the cost. :clap: :clap:

Our ubiquitous forwards coach enjoyed some of our product at around 10:30 pm. Regardless of how healthy the product is, a large pizza for one man is far too many calories, especially that late at night (though I doubt any of it will be remembered if you get my drift). :cop:

8|

love the Run the Ball at King call for Kitey, thats quality

well; hes in the state squad so he obvioulsy did!

kings defence wasnt too bad - made more tackles than all bar gallen in the prop department, playing shorter times.

its just his attack wasnt there

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4