Friday Night Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
16 - nil Looks like Parra are in for a long night, Robson is back to his woeful best, Archer is giving the NRL Golden boys a leg up....Gould is creaming himself over the Dragons    ::)

Good result for us I suppose.

6th at worst

Dragons 21-0 at HT

Tigers 22-0 after 45

Need Manly to come in 1-12, along with the Panthers and I have an extra $180 in the pocket

The Jarryd Hayne myth got well and truely busted tonight. I wonder if the papers will be creaming themselves about the "world's best player" tomorrow ? Lucky kicks and flukey passes can only come off so many times. Eels really miss Hindmarsh though don't they ?

So Dragqueens are minor premiers..... will make it all the more sweeter when they choke again.

6th is better than 5th.  Tits up there will be easier than the Storm down there.  We just have to watch ourselves with penalties as the refs will try their hardest to get the Tits across the line.

St George looked clinical. If they play like that we're really going to have to improve a lot to beat them.

Parra were just abysmal. Kept handing it over and they really miss a player like Hindmarsh who does the hard yakka. Anyone else think Hayne stopped the second try to Morris?

It is so close this year it all comes down to attitude on the day. It is hard to see a team at the bottom of the 8 win four finals games in a row. Somehow I hope we get results that sees us host a final.

The edges of Parra let them down too.  A bloke playing his third NRL game marking Morris?  Came in way to often and let him run to the line, kinda like T-Rex would do.  I too thought Hayne held up Morris for his second.  Ref's call and Shayne Hayne dogged it.  How he could see the ball touch the line is beyond me.  He wasn't even close to the action.  And that must have been the worst game Parra have played in months.  It will be good to see them bash each other next week. If Gallop has his way they might play it at ANZ taking away that home ground advantage.  We'll see.   

Gallop has never made a hard decision in his life, he wont start now by taking that game to ANZ or SFS

to be fair to Gallop it is really not his decision, he just has to sell it to the Dragons, and if they fall for the sales pitch they are bigger fools than I could ever imagine.

The Wheel link said:
Gallop has never made a hard decision in his life, he wont start now by taking that game to ANZ or SFS

Saints should not even be asked to move the game, a home game is a reward for a top 4 finish. If we came in top 4 and played parra and the nrl asked us to move the game we would all be jumping up and down ripping into gallop.

I didn't think that there was a worse winger in the NRL than grothe but Parra fiound one in the loser that they put on to replace him.

The guy was useless.  Missed tackles, out of postion all night and dropped the ball. 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6