Friday night game versus Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Some security firm can epxect to make a motza when we host the FNF game against the Bulldogs.

I shall be there and intend to be on the Hill to pay my respects (or lack thereof) to the Bulldog army.

Damn !! Another night game .
Personally I prefer Sunday afternoons at Brooky Oval.

Keep in mind that unless we get a home semi final , this will be BK's last ever game at Brookvale Oval. What a shame it will be played in front of so many disrespectful Bulldogs fans. I just hope they don't spoil the occasion.

they will. they think that we spoiled el mazri record!!

Oh well should be a big night out!

Can we barricade up the Spit Bridge in the hope of stopping the invasion??? :lol:

It will be great to cheer BK and hopefully get the Eagles over the line.

Should be a good night out, this will also prove to be a good test with the game being two weeks out from the finals and the Bulldogs sharing favouritism.

This will truly be a game worth going to for many reasons.

Can we barricaed up the Spit Bridge in the hope of stopping the invasion??? :lol:

It will be great to cheer BK and hopefully get the Eagles over the line.

One look at you manning the barricades CW and the Bulldog hordes would back right off, perform an outflanking manoeuvre & sneak over the Roseville Bridge.

It will be a cracker, but the dogs have the wood on us at Brookie for some reason.

When is the last time we beat them at Brookie?

1996 byso, but we have only lost 3 in a row as from 97 - 02 inclusive we never played at brookie

I would love to see SBW go down with another knee injury that night. They will be hard to beat, however they have been on an extended good run of form and may be on the verge of a loss by that game.

i thought Manly beat them more recently, cause I nearly got caught up with a few of them just after the game finished cause they couldn't hack losing - but it may have been NE.

Northern Eagles beat them at Brookie in about 2000 or 2001. Albie Torrens (that try scoring machine) scored a hatrick I believe

Not the Spit bridge as it's my track from here to there. I just hope that BK will have a change of heart after sitting at home for a few months resting his knees. It's a long time over.

We will show plenty of heart this game!!

I'm gonna go as far to say we will win.... i think that every week but i'm certain we will win this game

The boys will play out of their skins to send BK off a winner at his last home game.

This is the very reason we will win the comp this year :)

We'll do it for BK!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4