Friday night football.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Friday night at home so I've decided to watch the 2011 GF. Our boys were tough as nails that day. The victory was awesome. Not about the coach at all. About the team and everything that is Manly. People on this site, we support the best team in the world.

The Who said:
Good thing you have that match recorded because when the season starts you are going to get sick of watching bloody Brisbane every Friday night!
It won't be so bad if we're watching Brisbane lose. I find Brisbane losing quite uplifting. The reason for this is because I live in Queenland and we are over saturated with everything broncos.
I love having Sea Eagles stickers on my car up here. I think the locals consider it confusing, annoying or down right criminal but sorry folks when you support Manly you're a Sea Eagle for life no matter where you live. Manly forever!

Unfortunately the Bonkos don't lose often enough. The NRL pander to them, particularly at the expense of Sydney clubs which fight for TV coverage.
The Bonkos have jumped to the top of my most despised list, even over Illawarra, Dogs, Storm and Easts, because they are given such a massive advantage over every other club.

The Who said:
Unfortunately the Bonkos don't lose often enough. The NRL pander to them, particularly at the expense of Sydney clubs which fight for TV coverage.
The Bonkos have jumped to the top of my most despised list, even over Illawarra, Dogs, Storm and Easts, because they are given such a massive advantage over every other club.
As a kid the slimeys were the team I disliked most. As an adult for me this crown has always gone to those super league bongos. As far as I know the rumblings of all that rubbish began at bongos headquarters. The full impact of this was taking my team away for two years.
Therefore, I will always hate the broncos even more than the 14 other opposition clubs. Sure hope we smash them good this year as well as the 14 other opposition clubs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4