Friday night crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Related article:

WIN: Bring back the Friday flags

Thu 10th July, 05:31PM

The Sea Eagles are offering two lucky fans the chance to win a VIP meet and greet with the players, simply by bringing back their flags and filling the hill this Friday night against the Wests Tigers.

Read more at seaeagles.com.au

And just remember the towelling they gave us at Leichardt, AND how they carried on about it all!

The time for revenge is here.

RiverEagle said:
And just remember the towelling they gave us at Leichardt, AND how they carried on about it all!

The time for revenge is here.

Indeed RE! I plan to lose my voice at the game tonight :)

Canteen Worker said:
On telly the crowd looked all Manly. Who's coming to Slime Stadium for the return match later in the year??? :lol:

I was at that game at Parramatta Stadium, was still an Eels fan but my tolerance and faith in the Eels was reaching a breaking point by them. Glad I don't have to put up with a corrupt team of losers for the rest of my life. Manly Sea Eagles FOREVER!

Oh now I remember, that was also the game where at the end i broke my flag in half and threw on the ground in rage.

dowdz said:
13,342. Frooze my nuts off. Worth it though

That's not great...

There wasn't a lot of cheering through the TV either.

But well done to all those that made the effort; you were well-rewarded in the end folks.

I think after the Roosters game, people got scared off by the cold. Which it was very cold there tonight. Just got the extra jumper out and a blanket lol.

There wasn't a lot of cheering required - Manly were ENTHUSED as hell tonight :D

I noticed it even in their warm up - practically bashing each other :p

Maybe its that raptor on the front of the snazzy jersey - #AngryBirdGang

RiverEagle said:
dowdz said:
13,342. Frooze my nuts off. Worth it though

That's not great...

There wasn't a lot of cheering through the TV either.

But well done to all those that made the effort; you were well-rewarded in the end folks.

There was plenty of cheering and singing going on up on the hill where the drum and "Push It Up! Manly!" sign was. Your right dowds, it was a bit cold but nothing unbearable.

I though we would have gotten over 15000. It seemed like the crowd was bigger than the figure posted.

simon64 said:
It seemed like the crowd was bigger than the figure posted.

As usual! Yes, I thought it'd be 15,000 too but no surprise the announcement was less. It never turns out the other way around.

Bugger all Tigers fans made the trek. Was surprised how few there were and maybe if they were more confident, a couple of thousand more would have turned up.

As for the temp, I've never been that cold there before. Three layers and they couldn't stop the chill when the breeze picked up a little.

Hamster Huey said:
Bugger all Tigers fans made the trek. Was surprised how few there were and maybe if they were more confident, a couple of thousand more would have turned up.

As for the temp, I've never been that cold there before. Three layers and they couldn't stop the chill when the breeze picked up a little.

Come to think of it, that's true HH. There were very few Tigers fans and that's what put the crowd figure down. Expected a lot more Tigers fans, as I recall past games have always been well attended.

And yes it was cold at Brookie tonight.

Yeah, well done ALL, especially those that braved the ''wind-chill'' hill!

It would be nice to see more there, but still great from the faithful.

A win to warm your hearts!

(If not the fingers and toes!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4