Friday night at Brookie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
OK it is our first Friday night game at the Fortress since the last century.

Who is going down to support our team???? With our Origin players missing they will need every ounce of support they can get.

I am going down, will be at the Leagues Club at 6:30 PM for a pre game sherbet. :drunk:

i shall be there

just got the news that im not working on saturday as well so a wizz fizz or two my way it seems.

i will travel straight from work, not sure what time ill get there by.

Weather seems like it will be ok at this stage - hopefully it will stay dry till sat as per the last weather report i heard.

oh and my mate is working in the bar - with any luck on the hill again - cheap piss all night

not sure what with puppy and sick cat not sure we will be able to leave the house

school reunion on saturday up the coast so I am leaving tomorrow lunch and will miss the game :cry:

I will be there - might plan to meet you at the club Wheel, depending on whether I can get someone to cover the other little job I am supposed to do.

not sure what with puppy and sick cat not sure we will be able to leave the house

Are you for real? How many people does it take to mind a puppy or are you not allowed out?

I will be there - might plan to meet you at the club Wheel, depending on whether I can get someone to cover the other little job I am supposed to do.

No worries CW, let me know

[quote author=Daniel]

Are you for real? How many people does it take to mind a puppy or are you not allowed out?

[/quote]

At least one of us has to mind the puppy since he is still being toilet trained

[quote author=The Wheel]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Do you have Rotating Shifts at Night as well ??? :D ;)

[quote author=The Wheel]
[quote author=Daniel]

[/quote]

[/quote]

easy, she can do it :D

go home tonight and piss in the shower. Then state that you are obviously not toilet trained so how can you teach the puppy - walla your at the footy

go home tonight and piss in the shower. Then state that you are obviously not toilet trained so how can you teach the puppy - walla your at the footy
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

just lock it in the bathroom, cant do too much damage there!

just teasin dan!

would love to be able to take the little fella to the footy!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2