Friday’s NRL Final v’s Souths - post here if bought tickets/Aisle No.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pommie Eagle said:
s**t - I have missed the 6pm members deadline - can I still get members tix tomorrow in the Manly section?

You can still get tickets for the Manly bays, but unfortunately you missed out on the members discount. That's the bad thing about the pricing, members pricing doesn't stay the same throughout the week.

Pommie Eagle said:
s**t - I have missed the 6pm members deadline - can I still get members tix tomorrow in the Manly section?

Just wait till tightarse Thursday and you might be able to get the lasttix.com.au discount like last week!!

Out of interest today I tried to buy 5 cat 1 tickets. If you put in Manly best you could get was on the 20-30m line. If you put in souffs you can get them on the half way line. So why were Manly members not allocated tickets to buy on the half way lineon Monday if souffs didn't want to buy them? Or did the souffs fans get the memo to wait until Thursday and you can buy the best seats for $20?

Souths had 21,000 at their first week semi - there was no comment by Channel Nine at the time, nor any Fan bashing Newspaper stories :mad:

So long as Manly turn up, those of us who do attend, will cheer on behalf of the rest of the MW Supporters :)

HappilyManly said:
Souths had 21,000 at their first week semi - there was no comment by Channel Nine at the time, nor any Fan bashing Newspaper stories :mad:

So long as Manly turn up, those of us who do attend, will cheer on behalf of the rest of the MW Supporters :)

Nrl pass holders for junior and official cardholders were sent an email yesterday saying that they could use their passes to gain entry to anz stadium for tomorrows game.

it will be interesting to see if the cheap ticket deal like last week happens due to the back lash.

I am seeing if it happens to see if there are decent seats on offer.

But I guess for those waiting it is a gamble as the general admissions (behind post) are being given away to junior card holders.

According to someone on LU the updated PAX is 42,316, should see a 50k+ crowd you'd hope.

Is anyone a member of NRL Nation ? I got an email a couple of days ago and was offered up to 6 free tickets for being an inagural member or something.

but i just read it was a 1:8 Manly to souths ratio.

How can these anonymous posts both be correct?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4