Free to air games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Its interesting to note that after 7 rounds (14 GAMES) there are only 9 teams so far who have graced a free to air tv game. I would have thought that while a lot of it has to do with high rating games for advertising perposes with the comp so close we could have seen nearly every team in a free to air game so far this season. Even a little less bias would be an improvement. I just can't see how the Broncos should be allowed to take 5 out of 7 rounds on free to air.

Broncos: 5
Tigers: 4
Cowboys: 4
Eels: 4
Dragons: 3
Panthers: 3
Knights: 2
Bulldogs: 2
Roosters: 1

Mate they get 26 out of 26 up here in brisbane!!

I know it annoys the crap outta me too... finally get to see Manly this week!! :yeah:

That'll prolly be it for the year!

thats not a bad thing( except for us fans) lets keep everyone underestimating us! go under the radar

thats not a bad thing( except for us fans) lets keep everyone underestimating us! go under the radar
It's definitely a bad thing coz sponsors don't want to be involved with teams that don't get any free-to-air coverage. It also makes it harder to get fans from outside the Peninsula, which leads to less merchandise sales, it all adds up to a loss of $$$

[quote author=PEPSI]
It's definitely a bad thing coz sponsors don't want to be involved with teams that don't get any free-to-air coverage. It also makes it harder to get fans from outside the Peninsula, which leads to less merchandise sales, it all adds up to a loss of $$$
[/quote]

Even further to that argument, 6 of the top 8 highest earing clubs from last season are on that free to air list so far this season.

Brisbane - 20.3 Million
Roosters - 15.19 million
Dragons - 15.03 million
Newcastle - 12.76 million
Bulldogs - 12.55 million
Paramatta - 11.5 million

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4