Free ticket

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Peter C

Bencher
I have a free ticket for the next three home games after this week's game against the Roosters.
The seat is in the Jane Try stand, section E on the 40m line, unfortunately I will be away during this period, so the first person to private message me with their address details will get it.

I wish , nice offer mate, guess you are off to warmer climes?

Hi Mark, off to South America for four weeks, I just returned from two weeks in the UK, so I've missed quite a few home and away games, due to weddings, holidays, family functions etc.
Some people just don't get it, nothing should be planned whilst the footy season is still on, but sometimes you have to keep the wife happy,the only consolation for me is that we've been going pretty $hithouse so I haven't missed much.

Hi Mark, off to South America for four weeks, I just returned from two weeks in the UK, so I've missed quite a few home and away games, due to weddings, holidays, family functions etc.
Some people just don't get it, nothing should be planned whilst the footy season is still on, but sometimes you have to keep the wife happy,the only consolation for me is that we've been going pretty $hithouse so I haven't missed much.
You seem like a very thoughtful person to think of others in a world where most people don't give a fck feathered friend
I hope you have an awesome time away and might be able to see our mighty Sea eagles on cable TV .
5-business-mistakes-that-could-ruin-your-summer-holiday-20-638.jpg

You seem like a very thoughtful person to think of others in a world where most people don't give a fck feathered friend
I hope you have an awesome time away and might be able to see our mighty Sea eagles on cable TV .
View attachment 8943
Thanks, with a bit of luck I may be able to catch up on most games, and they all look winnable to me.

Thanks, with a bit of luck I may be able to catch up on most games, and they all look winnable to me.
Mate I agree. Our quality of players are capable of producing the wins . Our team is under achieving

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8