Freddy Fittler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who is out there that meets that desciption that we haven't used before ( no Des no Tooves)??
For me, the connection with the club’s culture, values and history does not necessarily have to come from the head coach. I am ok having a non-manly head coach provided there is a strong manly influence in the assistant coach / support roles. If we could get the likes of Matty Ballin and Brent Kite in and around our young group, I think we would see a fast and significant improvement in many areas (including fan sentiment!!).

I think Freddy has matured greatly as a person, and a coach since his days at the Rorters.Hes been coach of various rep sides, and brings a fresh approach to training and team management. The reason why I don't think he will coach though, is his support staff. Fittler,Bedsey, Brandy gelled terrifically. Freddy's not going to give up his cooshy job @9, Bedsey, and in particular Brandy won't leave Fox. (Fox would throw a truck load of cash to make sure Brandy doesn't go).
As long as Freddie keeps winning SOO, I'm happy to keep the status quo.

Hasler never won a wooden spoon . You do realise this don't you ?
Mate I'm not saying that Fittler is a better coach than Hasler. Just that you can't judge a career in their first few years of coaching. Same thing with players. Matai wasn't a legend in his first or second year but he ended up being one of our best of all time by the time he finished his career.

Mate I'm not saying that Fittler is a better coach than Hasler. Just that you can't judge a career in their first few years of coaching. Same thing with players. Matai wasn't a legend in his first or second year but he ended up being one of our best of all time by the time he finished his career.
I personally have no faith in any coach that gets a wooden spoon up his arse .
Just my opinion .

For me, the connection with the club’s culture, values and history does not necessarily have to come from the head coach. I am ok having a non-manly head coach provided there is a strong manly influence in the assistant coach / support roles. If we could get the likes of Matty Ballin and Brent Kite in and around our young group, I think we would see a fast and significant improvement in many areas (including fan sentiment!!).

You raise a good point, its generally a coaching team and we know Cartwrong is not a Barrett appointment and Seibold left prior due to management interference. Add to that Barrett has mentioned lack of people in the right positions before.

Not saying he can coach but certainly he is not being allowed to coach how he wants and with who he wants.

I would love to see Kite, Matty B etc back at the club adding to the team skillset.

Freddy with Paul Langmack and Baa Lamb as his assistants.

Or we could go with an ex manly boy Steve Martin, he was great at Souths.

Speaking of Souths we could seek out some of their former talented coaches Arthur Katinas, Shaun McRae, Craig Coleman or Ken Shine.

edit. Just checked, Langmacks career was indeed stellar. 14% success rate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8