Frank Pritchard ... Grade 1???? Are You Serious!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think he will get off.. it was careless, not reckless, no contact with the knees. If you watch the clip in normal speed, take note of how close pritchard is too the ball, you will also see that both feet are in the air PRIOR to making any contact with Widdop.

Dean Ritchie @BulldogRitchie

Canterbury forward Frank Pritchard exonerated at NRL judiciary. Will play Friday night's semi-final against Roosters.

5m ago

Every time I see that picture of Greenturd all I can hear is that line from the movie Cool Runnings.....

"How about I draw a line down the middle of your head so it looks like a butt"

If you watch the Pritchard incident at full speed rather than slow motion, you see a lack of intent and not a lot on it, he didn't collect him with the point of the knee either which went in his favour
when Mason got charged for being run into by Burgess (no knees or elbows) they slowed it down.. Warren made sure he made a big deal of it at the time of the call. There was no intent for anything but being run into from 1/2 a metre away.

the bloke went in knees first like Slater would go in studs first.. it's not a legitimate tackle whether accidental or not.. and he deserves a week off. Plenty of high tackles have been unintended.

it's obvious it's one rule for some etc. They get counsel and the judiciary don't wanna know.

It's bent.

Dean Ritchie @BulldogRitchie

Canterbury forward Frank Pritchard exonerated at NRL judiciary. Will play Friday night's semi-final against Roosters.

5m ago
He must have something over Greenburg,goat pictures or something,the coat hanger on the newcastle player a couple of weeks ago,he gets off,no case to answer.He should buy a lottery ticket

And people thought Arko gave Manly a free ride when he was the ARL boss. The free ride the Scumdogs have been getting under Greenturd makes Arko seem like a tyrant.

How would you have reacted if it was a Manly player? Would you have copped a suspension?
Some things you have to accept, when one of our blokes is clearly in the wrong I think most of us would accept that we're going to be without him for a while, IMO both Pritchard and Kasiano should not be playing this weekend, as has been said here before it seems like there's one rule for us and another for the rest it's furken bs.

This decision stinks!! The stench of Greenturd, whos grubby paws are all over this really shows that the judiciary no longer has credibility. The judiciary and NRL had a duty to protect players and that incident could easily have caused a serious injury to Widdop.

Pritchard has form with suspensions and for him to be allowed to participate is so wrong, like Josh Jackson who got away with a chicken wing tackle on Josh Starling in the semis last year. If I remember, Josh belted him and got sin binned while the culprit got no suspension.

The NRL have it all wrong. They allow a Rooster player to get away with a shoulder charge and then willy nilly ping any player of any tackle that is remotely like that tackle.

In the finals games last weekend we saw a spate of unpunished head high tackles and they put a guy out for 2 weeks for throwing a water bottle.

The NRL is a mickey mouse organisation that is consumed by guys like Greenturd with self interest and agendas. It needs a serious overhaul as they have lost the respect of the NRL community.

I sorta recall Matai getting off a sorta similar thing just prior to the 2011 GF actually..

Exactly, was the correct decision then, and is the correct decision now. The thing clouding the issue is all the Bulldogs hate

Tony Williams nearly removed someone's head in that game as well

Last edited:
when Mason got charged for being run into by Burgess (no knees or elbows) they slowed it down.. Warren made sure he made a big deal of it at the time of the call. There was no intent for anything but being run into from 1/2 a metre away.

the bloke went in knees first like Slater would go in studs first.. it's not a legitimate tackle whether accidental or not.. and he deserves a week off. Plenty of high tackles have been unintended.

it's obvious it's one rule for some etc. They get counsel and the judiciary don't wanna know.

It's bent.

If he went in knees first, he would have got him with the knee, the contact from Pritchard was just below the knee. It was split second between he and Widdop arriving at the ball as well, it's a different story if he has 5m to pull out of it

Happy to lay into the judiciary when they get it wrong, as they did last week with the Burgess incident

We can't blame the judiciary for the Mason suspension, because we didn't challenge it. It's the people on the match review that are the issue, as we saw when Taufua got charged for a bump against Canberra, we challenged that and the judiciary chucked it out within a few mins. We made a mistake by not defending Mason

On the Kasiano side of things, I haven't seen where his contact was, but I have absolutely no issue with a defender coming in and whacking a bloke who is surrendering on the ground, as long as it is legal. Annoys me when I see players get penalized for slamming into a fullback who has dove to the turf and surrendered

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6