Foxtel in Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
Makes you wonder how foxtel can sign customers up there with Brisbane on telly for free live every week on nein. Surely when the rights get re negotiated the NRL will have to say to nein you had your chance and you blew it!!!. All teams should have free to air games divided equally and then if the nrl want to make brisbane on every friday they should have to buy the rights to that game off the club who is originally scheduled. And its at the original clubs discression if they decide to sell it or keep it. Simple!

Funny thing is if nein show another game first on a Friday night it will take broncos fans untill half time at least to realise that Brisbane ain't playing

Nine is always going to choose the game which attracts the largest audience, which means the Broncos are going to be seen on a Friday night as long as Nine has first choice. Brisbane fans in Qld dont need Foxtel, they can rely on Nine for their games.

bob dylan said:
You are aware there are more channels than the one that shows the NRL.

I know that Bob, but apart from Storage Wars and Pawn Stars there is really bugger all else on it unless your into re runs of Gilligans Island and Murder She Wrote.

Fair point.

I only have austar for the trots, I can live without the footy, but need it for the harness racing.

conanu said:
bob dylan said:
I know that Bob, but apart from Storage Wars and Pawn Stars there is really bugger all else on it unless your into re runs of Gilligans Island and Murder She Wrote.

Aren't Pawn Stars and Hardcore Pawn two incredible shows? Almost all the customers are loony, particularly those at the Detroit pawn shop. Hilarious. And the family that own the stores are almost as crazy. It's trailor-trash viewing that is much more interesting than watching the Boncos.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7