Foxsports

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Need to stop having former players calling their old teams games. They've got about 50 people working as in game analysts so surely we can do without Blocker on Tigers games and Kev Walters on Raiders/Broncos (or let's just go with any Qld team) etc. They're "analysis" is just biased garbage.

Need to stop having former players calling their old teams games. They've got about 50 people working as in game analysts so surely we can do without Blocker on Tigers games and Kev Walters on Raiders/Broncos (or let's just go with any Qld team) etc. They're "analysis" is just biased garbage.
Agree one million per cent.
If I wanted to listen to old women moan I'd go to a hair dressing salon

From the expanded crew all but a couple are capable of stringing together a coherent sentence. Hodges is especially woeful.

I do like that post game show when they have the three guys on the couch sitting too close to each other looking like they're gonna catch boy germs.

i don't mind having 1 person for each team who is biased and allowed to show real passion but alas that happens rarely if at all any more.

Brett Finch must have fox's version of the goat photos. He's on just about every bloody show all of a sudden and there's nothing special about him as a player or a tv personality.......
Atleast his teeth are some sort of white now... changing from the usual yellow/green in his playing days

Speaking of foxsports, noticed they changed their in-game scoreboard display thingy-magigy, looks much better.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4