FOXSPORTS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way....I don't think I can ever remember Daley tipping Manly over his Raiders before. And if he(Daley) has anything to do with it, Glenn Stewart will be in the Origin side as well.

Matabele said:
Daley's doing his best to try and talk Hoppa over to the Bulldogs.

The part where he said he hopes he stays at Manly and then later on when he said he think's he he'll end up staying at Manly for less money?

The rest of the stuff about playing in the centres as opposed to the wing isn't anything that hasn't been mentioned on this very site by several posters.

Once someone is on your hate list, they are on their for life aren't they?

ayjay007 said:
I thought the commentary was quite unbiased for a change.Even the nose paid us some compliments.

I reckon he has been all year. He, along with just about every commentator on TV & Radio have been wrapping our young players deluxe!

Not sure why but supporters in general seem to get upset when someone criticises their team and he did last year but can you honestly say it wasn't deserved?

Last year we deserved to be put down,we had the ****test halfback in the history of the game,this bloke could tackle,period

Thats all he could do

I thought we got great wraps tonight. I was surprised when Daley said he thinks Hoppa will stay for less money. They wrapped our defense, the coach and the youngsters.

Hoppa signing with Manly would be a great boost for the club and insurance for the future.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6