Foxsports Manly Articles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
And they keep coming for us... WE will never get a fair go from News Ltd/Fox

The NRL has been snubbed by the Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras, having been left shocked after its application was rejected.
The NRL had been supporters of the parade, having participated in seven of the last eight events, with Nine newspapers reporting league officials were “stunned” when they had been denied back in September 12.

The only other year the NRL missed was 2020 when it missed the deadline for entries.
Although organisers claimed the NRL was snubbed alongside 30 per cent of the applicants for the 2023 parade, the timing was conspicuous, coming weeks after the Manly Pride jersey fiasco sparked a heated debate after seven players refused to play in the rainbow strip.

Manly’s season was thrown into disarray by the saga after the players opposed the rainbow colours on the pride jersey on religious and cultural grounds.

The Sea Eagles ended their 2022 campaign with seven consecutive losses, missing out on finals and sparking rumours of discontent within the Manly camp.

Speaking of Fox articles ... whoever writes these headings must really dislike Adam O'Brien!
(At least they didn't say "rears his head again") :eek:

1676030501314.png

They just dont give up - Telecr@p today about Manly's trial game

Manly: You wouldn’t blame Manly fans for cringing at this match up. The corresponding game last season ignited the gay pride saga that derailed their season. Six of the seven players that boycotted that game have been named bar Jason Saab. Will there be any mental scars?

Manly: You wouldn’t blame Manly fans for cringing at this match up. The corresponding game last season ignited the gay pride saga that derailed their season. Six of the seven players that boycotted that game have been named bar Jason Saab. Will there be any mental scars?
Geez, that's lame! Can you imagine what it must be like sitting around the table going - "so I've got nothing to write about, how about this cr^p?". Surely you must know (and don't care) that you're not a journo, just a sh^t stirrer.

What a load the of crap. I'm really looking forward to this game. I can't imagine there are too many Manly fans that are not?

Why would you pay for or read the Tele? Trash media at best, thinking about the stupidity of that article, to mention mental scars, really what a pack of idiots.
The lads that played last year showed a stack of pride in our jersey and for an under strength side gave a pretty decent account of themselves.
The 6 or so that missed last years game have a bit to live up too, no mental scars, they just need to rip in like the lads did last year, do that and we should make a fair contest of it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6