Fox subscription cancelled

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I canceled mine years ago when they tried to charge me for a replacement remote

On a serious note the bunker is a tricky one.

Remove it and people will soon shift to blowing up that the refs are making mistakes that technology could correct.

It needs massaging more then removal IMO.

Tigers were dudded though
I guarantee that the people saying get rid of the bunker,will be the first people whinging that a ref missed something that could of easily been picked up with technology.The problem isn’t the Bunker,it’s those who operate it and those who have set out the guidelines on when/how to use it

Genuine question ..

Do the American's have similar issues .. don't they have a sideline monitor and the real referee reviews the play ..

Pss .. I have never liked the change that has seen the on field referee no longer the final say.

I blame the lack of management and guidance from those in charge. The NRL circus lacks control, consistency and transparency. It appears that nobody within the organization or the referees know what the rules actually are anymore. Lets face it they are changed on the run mid year and interpreted differently by the referees from match to match. I can't believe a sport making the millions of dollars has allowed itself to become such an administrative shambles.

I guarantee that the people saying get rid of the bunker,will be the first people whinging that a ref missed something that could of easily been picked up with technology.The problem isn’t the Bunker,it’s those who operate it and those who have set out the guidelines on when/how to use it

So what do you do when a senior ref, Ashley Klein, is in charge of the bunker, as he was on Sunday?

Personally, I don't believe the bunker is the problem, but rather, how it is being used. We just need greater clarity and simplicity around it (and not an easy task, but should be the guiding principle in putting together the strategy for its use).

As others have mentioned, it wont be long before everyone is screaming over the ref howlers, which we see due to the multiple camera angles and replays. It's great to have that technology so we can better scrutinise key decisions and ideally minimise the degree of error from live time refereeing. Its use is just too convoluted and open to the inconsistencies and confusion we now see.

Genuine question ..

Do the American's have similar issues .. don't they have a sideline monitor and the real referee reviews the play ..

Pss .. I have never liked the change that has seen the on field referee no longer the final say.
I watch a fair bit of NFL and, whilst it does happen, poor calls are minimal compared to our game...
...you still get the occasional howler and it is usually around pass interference... which is subjective as they are usually both grabbing at each other...
Tigpies got ripped but absolutely no different (except the CC) to the hundred crappy interference calls that have seen tries disallowed because of a crafty halfback 20m from where the try was scored...

I think the everyday punter should be on a rotating roster!
Most of us have enough common sense to make the correct call compared to these bafoons!
I agree, can I do the Manly games ? Asking for a friend
1658724403094.png

I blame the lack of management and guidance from those in charge. The NRL circus lacks control, consistency and transparency. It appears that nobody within the organization or the referees know what the rules actually are anymore. Lets face it they are changed on the run mid year and interpreted differently by the referees from match to match. I can't believe a sport making the millions of dollars has allowed itself to become such an administrative shambles.
Well the boss man has to divide his time between the GGs and hobnobbing with our foreign head of state. Not overseeing rugba league.

Genuine question ..

Maybe we could have 5 min breaks and reviews in between play the balls

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4