Fox Sports to screen 'Triple M Legends of Origin' Match LIVE!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a thrill for that guy to raise $15,000 and then play with his idols AND score a try...man that would be something to tell your grandkids!!

That was awesome.

Cliffy still has magic hands and they dont want to touch him. *sigh* the good old days.

Trim was a classic

Sailor was a dead set wanker.

I cant believe he cant leave his ego at home even for a charity match. He was tackling and hitting it up way too hard against blokes 10 and 20 years older than him. And then thinking he was all that.
I know being a show pony and a jerk is his thing, but surely if there was ever a time to pull yer head in............tonight was the night.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
What a thrill for that guy to raise $15,000 and then play with his idols AND score a try...man that would be something to tell your grandkids!!

And he got to get into Gordy's face on the pitch, that's worth the money.

The match was a fair bit harder than I expected it to be...and correct Wendell (who still looks match fit) was hiting it up pretty hard. And some of those guys were mid to late 40's and into their 50's and whilst we would have all loved as big blue and some huge hit ups you can bet there will be some pretty sore boys today. By the way Napa certainly hasn't lost his touch, he was seting up plays all night...just a pity most of them couldn't catch the ball when he did.

Well done to MG, I used to hate the bloke but now I totally respect what he does in his media work for rugby league, some other ppl should take notes

thanks for that little footage you put up BE ,  thats all i seen of the game i forgot it was on, went fishing lastnight ..lol..

Spuds Bodyguard link said:
Is it just me, or is Gordon Tallis an absolute tool?
Why is he a tool when he gave his time (and body) for a very worthwhile cause last night?

WAMF link said:
[quote author=Spuds Bodyguard link=topic=186326.msg313392#msg313392 date=1296123404]
Is it just me, or is Gordon Tallis an absolute tool?
Why is he a tool when he gave his time (and body) for a very worthwhile cause last night?

[/quote]from what i seen of tallis on that footage he played hard,  set up a good try,, i really liked seeing spud back on the feild pulling out his mouth guard like he use to , to give some one a verbal.. lol  i liked the fact how he follow symmonds  saying shIIt to him just before that 1st break , damn i miss them intimidators we had..

Well done to MG and most of the player playing it for fun and entertaniment bar a few before mentioned.

Trim is getting quite a little cult following now :)

Tony Trim should be part of the NSW Blues camp this year as a "motivator".

The bloke is like herpes,he`s on everybodies lips.

Don't know if this is the appropriate thread, but geez I hope Cliffy is spending time with Kieran and Daly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6