Fox Sport

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Just watching Fax Sport News and that Tony Williams has made himself available for NSW & Aust.

Craig Bellamy is thinking of using him this year to counter the size Qld have - just not so sure about this one.

Getting ahead of himself much?

Having an existing combo with Lyon could help though

On that note I will write to the Australian cricket selectors and let them know I am available for the ashes this summer. 

Good thinking to keep your sentences short, as a few here might be eating their words if his form keeps improving at the current rate.

Dan link said:
Getting ahead of himself much?

Having an existing combo with Lyon could help though

If Glenn stays on his game, it may not be so out of left field as we may think.

All he has done is choose which country his allegiances are with.  He has not demanded to be picked. 

Matabele link said:
And I'll let the Springboks I'll don the #10 in next year's World Cup.

Dont be stupid Matas, surely you are a walk up start for this years tri nations, you dont want to wait that extra year :)

At best they'd be looking at Williams for wing, not centre, so Beau Scott wouldn't be keeping him out. Williams would continue the trend of quality NSW wingers of late....McManus, Turner, Quinn.

Outside of Folau and Inglis the Queensland backs aren't massive. Slater, Tate, Boyd, Tonga are no bigger than what NSW could offer up. There are better options than T-Rex on the wing for NSW.

There is no way Big T will play for any rep sides this year.  Jesus Christ, he's improving yes, but rep sides, no.  Surely he's better looking at cementing his position in our starting side rather than set pigs flying.

i would love to see him in the blues side this year because if he is playing that well to get picked he cant be going too bad

Obviously a cunning april fools joke. Ha Ha :)

If the two Morris Brothers arent on either wing we are dead set never going to win.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6