Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Was over valued and looking to be on his last legs anyway injury wise.

AFB has two or three decent seasons(at most) left in him if he manages his weight(to take pressure off his knees) and has a good attitude.

Admire the motor on AFB but not the way he ran at the defensive line and lacking consistent fast play the balls that a body and leg drive he has should be able to achieve more often----yeah AFB has obvious qualities you can't ignore but i would not have retained him.

Keppie, wow. Marty , a machine. Sipley a monster! And Pesaka, well and truly has arrived.
Haumole and of course Jake were also fantastic,. The forwards had to stand up if we were to win this game. They did. Well done
I think the forwards stood out more defensively than anything, some strong ball and all tackles and working hard.

I'm still not happy with our go forward sets,(don't care if stats suggest our yardage is good) at times there is too much plodding or sideways movement----not playing fast and direct enough until Tom saves the set of six with thrust up the middle.

I think Shipley took some angry pills before the game - awesome.

Keppie was channeling Jake, busy busy busy

Very impressive today, considering the experience that they have.

Back it up next week against the Knights and they earn a well deserved week off to rest the niggles.

I'd say our forwards are the toughest in the comp! We hit hard, we have good line speed and we show aggression. Its the ultimate combination and other teams will know they're in for a tough game coming up against us. Isn't it a far cry from eating the season.

Our forwards are just improving game by game. Set the platform for our sets and outside backs so well. And then we add Aloiai back to that forward rotation. So exciting.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8