Forwards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Forwards going forward & taking tackles.The big fella,s made respectable metres today -good stuff!! The side is definately starting to take good shape...

Bring on them dirty snakes next week ,that victory will be an even sweeter slice of pie !!!

King was sensational. He dominated Omeley.. as did Kite with Asotasi. Our forwards were brilliant. Monas had a blinder 1st half.. We lost momentum when he went off.

The backs did their job.. can i just say.. Menzies at fullback. LMAO. The guy is a deadset legend.

Dessie did say that he thought the side would hit their straps at around round 6! 1 round later than expected. Well done lads!

King had 77 metres at halftime according to Fox :O

There were only 3 props in rotation for most of the game due to Rose's injury. Kite and King played brilliantly. I loved how when SBW came up for the shoulder charge on Kite he just pushed him off :lol:

True, Robbiea

No better sight than Manly 40 Doggies 14 away from home.

First time in a long time that Manly's forwards haven't been monstered by the Dogs. We even seemed to have a bigger pack today. This is something that can be built on.

Maintenance of possession was crucial in the first half. But defence was solid in 2nd half when we lost a lot of possession.

Matai was unbelievable in defence again. When he stops giving penalties away through going on with the tackle too long, he could develop into one of the best centres in the comp. He was very good last year, and this year he has stepped it up a notch.

Very impressed again with Burns' defence. And Burns & Matai are aggressively running into gaps now.

Even though Rose was injured which prevented him coming back on I think Cuthbertson deserved to have played instead. He did not let anyone down when he replaced Lulu and unless there was something else to him missing out he should have played instead of Rose.

Kite was one of our best today. Seemed to run differently? Hit, spin, spin again, make more metres. Just awesome how he threw off Sonny Bill like a little school girl.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4