Forwards Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
http://www.silvertails.net/forwards.php

There is a list of our forwards stats, thanks CW and Clontaago

Thanks Dan and CW.

Basically just shows the average stats and ranking for each player based on each stat over the year so far. Obviously determined by the amount of games played.

These stats just confirm how important our back row has been to our success. No Watmough has hurt us.

Also confirms the big loss that Heckenburg has been and that our front row is not really doing the job.

No platform or go forward from the props has meant no field position (when we need to be in the opposition quarter to score) and no momentum, giving little space to our men out wide.

Despite those critical of Kite I think he has been a key to the centre of the ruck. Blocker said on the radio on Sunday that he has held the pack together.

No need to say anything more except that we need a Prop rotation that can make good metres and a strong number 9, both in attack and defence.

Compare King and Dunley. On the stats along Dunley would be a better Prop!!!!!

This clearly proves that Heckenberg should be in our starting side, if not on the bench.

He is the second best prop in metres after Kite and his other stats are good - better than a lot of our props.

If anything I think Des's biggest failing this year is leaving Hecks in PL for teh last few games.

he wants hecks to get match fiteness since last time he was brought right in he did his shoulder straight away.

The ranking isnt quite right - those who make the most errors/mistackles gets a higher ranking.

I think its funny how on MSE the post has had 86 views but only 5 replies, i wonder had the link been to another site would they have replied more. i mean just look at the guests viewing the forwards page!

Adjusting the rankings so that least errors = ranking of 1 i added them together - lower score the better

1. BK (21)
2. Hecks (26)
3. Watmough (28)
4. Kite (32)
5. Menzies (33)
6. Bryant (35)
7. Lueluei (38)
8. Randall (39)
9. Dunely (47)
10. King (49)
11. Harris (51)

Latest posts