Forward pack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MWSE said:
One knock is Buhrer spills the pill too often and gives away too many penalties. Something to work on anyhow.

Choc has been doing this for years. No big deal as long as the good outweighs the bad. Most of the time it's because of trying too hard, not trying too little. Can be frustrating when games are tight though.

I go a little cold on JB every now and then because I think he has some really great potential but sometimes doesn't produce it. Then I have to remind myself that the poor bloke doesn't get consistent game time and is always used as a Mr Fixit. Kinda like a modern version of Willo, but with more talent.

Has been good this season covering for Gifty when he gets game time.

Yeah I often hold my breath C and C when Choc hits it up or Ferris takes a pass, or makes a tackle. He seems to draw the ire of refs' for little things...not so much last night.

As I've said, some frustrating drops, but they did too, and it was extra greasy.

I hope Choc goes on to life membership etc.
He is Manly 100% and just about the heart of our pack.

You know the front end is going fine when Ron alovili is getting some glowing reports yet can't even get a game. I certainly like the look of Lauaki, that hair just has me thinking twice about running at him.

Regardless of his hair, you shouldn't run at him anyway. Leave that to the opposition players.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6