Forward Depth v Parra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nuts

With Boyle, Jetski and Thommo not available this week who comes onto the bench and second row?
The only players left in the top 30 are Perrett & Keppie. Manly will have to ask the NRL for dispensation and possibly play T-Rex on the bench.

With Boyle, Jetski and Thommo not available this week who comes onto the bench and second row?
The only players left in the top 30 are Perrett & Keppie. Manly will have to ask the NRL for dispensation and possibly play T-Rex on the bench.

I REALLY don't want T-Rex playing. I would honestly be happy with Perrett and Keppie. If we were asking for dispensation, I would rather Andy Saunders over T-Rex

In the games I've seen Keppie has been a huge disappointment .... Saunders would go hard .... is Olakau'atu injured?? its time he was blooded ... Perrett if he has his head turned on or T-Rex at a pinch I'd be ok with

I would Bring back the old fossil

there is still life in him

He is still a handful

190825048kc.jpg

This is exactly the reason Trex has been brought to Blacktown.

I think this situation suits him - he doesn't have the ability to play out a season at a consistent NRL level but I think he would be perfect to come in for a week and do the job that Des would ask of him.

We haven't blooded Keppie all year - can't see it happening on the eve of finals.

Think it'll be Perrett or the Rex....possibly both.
How can it be TRex if he's not even contracted to the Sea Eagles?, Perrett OK, however he just hasn't looked match fit in ages

One from left field; why not get dispensation for Dane Akafolau?

He is a big back rower who has played all season at centre, alongside Funa. He was actually listed in last weekend's team at no. 11, however ended back in the centres.

Almost as good as Funa in the backline, however his power off the line would be great off the bench as an impact forward.

He is a big back rower who has played all season at centre, alongside Funa. He was actually listed in last weekend's team at no. 11, however ended back in the centres.

Almost as good as Funa in the backline, however his power off the line would be great off the bench as an impact forward.
Reminds me of

Reminds me of chee kam. Could be one to develop over the next couple years. Chee kam turned out alright

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8