Fortress bricks for sale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

weev

Bencher
Make an offer. Going cheap. Hardly used, in fact you might say, as new.

Can be used for DIY bbq's. 2012 clearance sale. It's over folks, grab a souvenir now.

And breaking news about brookie oval, the 'tracks so heavy ... can take its toll on your calfs... everyone knows'.

Ha ha, misspelling, but the titan player went on at length in the radio interview talking about how heavy the track was at brookie, and that every player knew this. Advantage to home side? who knows?

And yes, the fortress 12 from 13 sounds good ,but we are in 2012 and its 1 from 2 so far.

The swan has dived, not into the moat, but into the bbq made from fortress bricks. And sizzles.

It's a sorry game for king's 200th. Give the man a swan roll and mustard.

I think of bigger concern is we've played the bottom 5 teams already, and the sharks.

We may have played the bottom 5 teams already but we also got them after they had lost more than 3 in a row and were desperate. And we also got the Titans when thier ageing rep stars decided to turn it on trying to get picked for rep teams. All this while we had 5 starting line up players out. Im not panicing yet.

Best part about all these injuries etc is we have unearthed Tafua and Whare has shown he is as good as his first hatrick Debut suggests. Im happy knowing that these guys can do the job filling in.

ManlyBacker said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
The boys need a few disappointments to sharpen their motivation for September.

I can hear Paul Keating "This is the loss that we had to have" :)

That was 2 weeks ago vs parra. This was the loss we shouldn't and couldn't afford just like Hewson losing the unlosable election.

weev said:
Make an offer. Going cheap. Hardly used, in fact you might say, as new.

Can be used for DIY bbq's. 2012 clearance sale. It's over folks, grab a souvenir now.

And breaking news about brookie oval, the 'tracks so heavy ... can take its toll on your calfs... everyone knows'.

Shame on you, ye of little faith. Those brick aren't yours to sell!

We'll still have other teams sh*tting these in a couple of months :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6