Former Manly Prop running Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...r/news-story/7202e4b4d5290ad75b2e521224caec8c

Mestrov compiled more than 150 first grade games in a rugby league career in Australia and Super League in the 1990s.

“Tony’s breadth of knowledge and experience as a player, a business executive and a sports administrator make him a great acquisition and a valuable asset for the Titans,” Annesley said.

“After an impressive playing career for South Sydney, Manly, London Broncos and Wigan, Tony went on to build a successful business career as an account manager in the radio industry, a sponsorship manager for an NRL club, commercial director for a sports management business and national sales manager for a property company.

Great to see him start with a big loss tonight!
Yep >:)

images.jpg

I recall he was one of the few Manly players who succumbed to the temptations of super league, during the 'war'. Was in the Brooky offices buying tickets one day when he walked in, presumably on unfinished business after signing for a super league club, and Peter Peters came out of his office and gave him a a bit of a friendly niggle.

A Manly flavour up there. Didn't (or doesn't) Russell Gartners Daughter, Renee, work for the Titans also.

Tony is a nice guy but I wouldn't want him running Manly

Agreed! Imagine a former front rower running the club. You could end up with have a poor performing team, disrespectful comments about the fans, off field scandals and probably even an unhappy major sponsor.

We're much better off with the leadership we have!!

Oh wait...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8