forget the kicking,how about the passing.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
look,this guys short kicks are disgraceful every week,thats obvious and wont change.but what about his passing.unbelieveable.how many times does he just catch and throw those long passes without even looking.there were at least 6 occasions our players were placed in dangerous positions trying collect his rubbish.he cant pass left to right at all.does being under pressure mean you still just throw passes willy nilly.on the sixth you have to kick-little choice.when rushed on earlier tackles you do NOT have to throw hospital passes.you can take a tackle or throw an inside ball.his pass selection borders on childlike and that is why the club cant cop him.

i said after last weeks game we would lose this one and all three away.the reason is because we have no points in us.our effort at home against brisbane was great but 2 tries came off **** passes thrown out the back resulting in broken play.without the brookvale crowd we have nothing.knights were there for the plucking yesterday-johns was average for first 60 minutes and their crowd was not even in the game.everything to play for after the previous results. and we turned up like a bunch of girl guides on a jamboree.

dont kid yourselves,the roosters and dogs are right back in it now the way the sharks and us are playing.forget next week.as bad as they are we are worse down at toyota.raiders are certs at home against us also.that leaves the warriors-and who knows what that might throw up with stacey playing his last game.we are now playing solely for 7th or 8th with the storm having the bye and the cowboys playing a canberra side who will struggle to get 17 on the park at dairyfarmers and both sides having superior for and against.i am a little ambivalent now.a semi final away flogging will not do anything for me and thats what it will be -an embarrassing dishing of the highest order.

yesterday was embarrassing.if we place monaghan in our backline next year we are finished.the club is obviously trying to get rid of him but if they dont i plead with des haseler to keep him at 9 or locked in his apartment on sundays.id rather have him smashing his apartment windows than our semi hopes next year.

I didn't see yesterdays game but would it be fair to say that the bottom 7 teams on form are.

Bulldogs
Warriors
Penrith
Roosters
Canberra
Manly
Cronulla

Looks like Monas didn't cut the mustard......again. If he isn't 5/8 who would it be next year?

tough question,depends who and if we sign anyone else..........

just hope for a " TIGHT FIT" if u know what i mean.

His passing game is embarrassing for a NRL standard halfback. There is no selectivity in his passing and his accuracy is appalling. Of course 2 or 3 a game come off and that's what his supporters hang their hats on, but if you throw enough some will end up in the right place. There is criticism of lack of options for him, but really if you were a hole runner in that side you'd be forgiven for being gun shy.

There really is no game plan out there. It's Monas job as Captain and chief playmaker to run the offence, and you would think that some sort of drills and plays are worked on at training. Come game time it all goes to water as we turn into a rabble, poor passes, lack of attacking direction, panic plays, flat footed, the list goes on.

I may be a bad judge, and I will quite happily stand corrected if proven wrong, but there is no way known that he will be any better at 5/8. Its hooker or the highway as far as I am concerned.

I didn't see yesterdays game but would it be fair to say that the bottom 7 teams on form are.

Bulldogs
Warriors
Penrith
Roosters
Canberra
Manly
Cronulla

Looks like Monas didn't cut the mustard......again. If he isn't 5/8 who would it be next year?

Start praying the jamie lyon rumour is true !pray:

Summed it up perfectly Sue.... as I have stated before he is just not up to the role of playmaker for a first grade team... role on next season with Orford... toss a coin for the Sharks game....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4