Forget Roosters...play Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Theres always the observation of key opposition players to target & those who will create the most headaches....as in playing Souths to kick the ball dead, rather than give Inglis a return that puts you on the back foot & the latest ploy thanks to Kingy...unsettle the Burgess boys & they seem to get rattled.
Roosters are different as they have more strike all over the park imo, to the point you can install a gameplan & structure but cant afford to single out the usual 2-3 players.
Sure take away time for the 6 & 7 but they still have match winners all over the park.
Have a feel Tooves will be more about the Seaeagles playing their own brand of tough, uncomprimising footy, with a touch of class when close to the Roosters red zone.
Even without Snake, Foz & Taufua, Manly are in this game big time & looking foward to a good old fashion game made of desire & guts which is perfect for Manly...especially against the odds

Manly need to just relax and enjoy playing together :idea:

When they play as a unit, they lift and cover for each other if required - totally shutting out the bad calls, the bullies and the 'experts' :)

Manly 13+ :exclamation:

When will they ever learn?? I have been supporting this club for over 40 years and the reason is that they are exceptional and have a different culture..... especially with their backs to the wall. The media have never understood or more to the point, accepted this fact. That's why they keep forecasting the wrong results. Manly by a comfortable +8!!....assuming we dont make the same mistake in selection as we did last week.

Nice one, silvereagle.
silvereagle said:
When will they ever learn?? I have been supporting this club for over 40 years and the reason is that they are exceptional and have a different culture..... especially with their backs to the wall. The media have never understood or more to the point, accepted this fact. That's why they keep forecasting the wrong results. Manly by a comfortable +8!!....assuming we dont make the same mistake in selection as we did last week.

silvereagle said:

I think people are starting to realise you can never take Manly lightly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6