Forans opinion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cava2323

Reserve Grader
Would love to know his take on the knock on to confirm the 99% obvious.

Still, two square ups for the price of one, I'll take that.

He put on his poker face and said he didn't touch it, what else was he going to say?
In my opinion Jorge's was a try, I reckon the ball touched the line as he slid, BOD was fine.

It'll do me too.

He could have always pulled the "I don't know" line but seemed pretty emphatic he didn't touch it.

Anyway its on the board which is the main thing.

i thought it was his honest opinion. He didn't smirk, umm and ahhh or anything. I've watched it a number of times and commentary drove me up the wall saying Foran touched it. They said both of Thurstons hands went up for the ball, so how could he have knocked it back the way he did.....watch it closely and Thurstons put both hands up, then moves his right hand back to catch the ball which at the time could have been commented on as a reason it went back toward the cowgirls tryline.

if you get a chance, watch his right hand at the last second move in the direction the ball was hit. At the time i wasn't sure, but after watching it more than 10 times after the match, i am good with it.

I have just watched it again, the side on view clearly shows Forans finger bending when the ball touches it

Mal
My feelings exactly. THe way the commentators jumped to a conclusion that I just couldn't see really gave me the sh.ts

Maybe I need to have another look at it. Watching on TV I was convinced it came off Foran. I was surprised to see so many on here defending the decision TBH

What are you lot carrying on about. We won that game 12-6. Take away the try they scored in the set after they illegally raked the ball. Take away our 10 points from the BoD tries and we still win 12-6.

By the way, both BoD tries were called correctly, so we really should have won 22-6.

with the knock on the camera angle that was replayed over & over showed foran's arm in line with thurston's arm so it was confusing as to who touched it but the other angle gave me the impression that thurston was the one to touch it.
also if foran was to touch it he would have wanted to knock it towards his team mates whereas thurston would have wanted to tap it the other way & i don't believe it was a deflection off the hand, it looked to be a deliberate touch towards the cow's try line.

Boys, have a really close look and you can clearly see Forans finger bend in when the ball came down

We got lucky with that one

atm, we'll agree to disagree, but I'll take another look tonight. Which camera angle are you pertaining to?

Unless there is a missing angle KE, I havnt seen anything yet confirming Forans touch. Really cant see why your so emphatic about it.

Jatz Crackers said:
Unless there is a missing angle KE, I havnt seen anything yet confirming Forans touch. Really cant see why your so emphatic about it.

Just calling it as I see it

Just watched it again, they go to the video ref, 1st replay is a wide shot, the 2nd replay is closer and from the side, if you look at Forans index finger, you can see it bend back

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2