Foran's Father

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Just reading a news article where he's landed himself the role of Walmart CEO in the US.

Congrats to the family. What an achievement.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/greg-foran-father-of-manly-sea-eagles-player-kieran-foran-takes-on-walmart-us-ceo-job/story-fnkgdftz-1227001794677

Bad omen in this expanding Soap Opera - Foz's Dad has changed Countries !

Could Foz be agitating for Matai's release to the Warriors, as he is planning to join him in 2016 ?

Or could Foz's dad give us all $500 vouchers for Walmart, like Ellen does for her audiences?

(Walmart is their equivalent to KMart).

LOL.

Congratz father Foz.

Breaking news on 9...

"Foran's dad says there's a problem at Walmart board level and is weighing up an offer from Target rumoured to be around $7,000,000 a year."

Walmart, a classic capitalist success story

"A Walmart in northeast Ohio is holding a holiday canned food drive — for its own underpaid employees...

... But the need for a food drive illustrates how difficult it is for Walmart workers to get by on its notoriously low pay. The company has long been plagued by charges that it doesn’t pay its employees a real living wage. In fact, Walmart’s President and CEO, Bill Simon, recently estimated that the majority of its one million associates make less than $25,000 per year, just above the federal poverty line of $23,550 for a family of four. When the Washington DC city council passed a living wage bill requiring Walmart to pay workers a minimum of $12.50 per hour, the chain threatened to shut down its new stores if Mayor Vincent Gray didn’t veto the bill. Gray vetoed the bill..."

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/11/18/2960371/walmart-food-drive/

Napper said:
Breaking news on 9...

"Foran's dad says there's a problem at Walmart board level and is weighing up an offer from Target rumoured to be around $7,000,000 a year."

7 Billion

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Walmart, a classic capitalist success story

"A Walmart in northeast Ohio is holding a holiday canned food drive — for its own underpaid employees...

... But the need for a food drive illustrates how difficult it is for Walmart workers to get by on its notoriously low pay. The company has long been plagued by charges that it doesn’t pay its employees a real living wage. In fact, Walmart’s President and CEO, Bill Simon, recently estimated that the majority of its one million associates make less than $25,000 per year, just above the federal poverty line of $23,550 for a family of four. When the Washington DC city council passed a living wage bill requiring Walmart to pay workers a minimum of $12.50 per hour, the chain threatened to shut down its new stores if Mayor Vincent Gray didn’t veto the bill. Gray vetoed the bill..."

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2013/11/18/2960371/walmart-food-drive/

I don't think anyone would dispute that the majority of american corporations have a lot to answer for.

On a personal career achievement level, however, it doesn't get a whole lot bigger in retail.

Interesting family. Dad must be pretty ruthless to get that job, whereas Kieren is ultra-competitive but has shown he has a heart and places some priority on mates, while the other brother got charged with assault at a family bbq over a money squabble. Christmas lunch must be a hoot.

With such an exclusive position, I heard the opening description of story: "Manly's Keiran Foran - his father - Mr Foran - has a new job in US as CEO of Walkmart" (or something similar)

So he strives throughout his career, gets his top job as company CEO and is introduced as The Manly playmaker, Keiran Foran's father....

I got this from my niece who's best friends uncle's cousin knows someone at the Seattle Seahawks (my niece lives in Seattle you see). Foz will sign to play NFL within days. You heard it here first folks.

Damn, I'm beginning to sound like a DT journalist........the only truth to that story is my niece living in Seattle.

But in all seriousness, congrats to Mr Foran.

lismore_fan said:
With such an exclusive position, I heard the opening description of story: "Manly's Keiran Foran - his father - Mr Foran - has a new job in US as CEO of Walkmart" (or something similar)

So he strives throughout his career, gets his top job as company CEO and is introduced as The Manly playmaker, Keiran Foran's father....

Reminds me of an onion article from a few years back: "Popemobile owner dies age 88"

Maybe he'll allow the workers to actually unionise as it's currently not allowed in the walmart world.

Ramrod said:
ANY chance of us getting Wal-Mart to be Manly sponsors?

Be great to not only keep all our blokes but add 4 Burgess brothers. Josh Maguire, Dale Copley, Brett Morris, SBW and Jake Friend legitimately to our roster, through ultra keen sign on contracts, supported by massive 3rd party "Bonus" from a giant like Walmart & Keiran's dad.

Just to stick 2 fingers up at Newscorp / Daily Toiletpaper and the (still 50% owned by those same turds)- NRL and it's dopey management.

Push it up, Manly !!!

cheers.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4